Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Stop Animal Abuse!!

I've recently joined to volunteer at the SPCA here in Alaska!!! That is where we have adopted out cat Inky. Most of the people who know me, know the love I have for animals...it's unconditional love. I wish I could help all the animals out there and stop animal abuse all together. Unfortunately I can't:(

The other day I was watching Dr.Phil(I don't watch him much) but it just so happened to have an episode on that had an accused dog fighter on the show. It caught my eye on the preview, on what horrible things this guy was saying. And I must say, during the show I did cry....it was heartbreaking for me to watch. I really wish the law had more harsh consequences for people like this. The man only got 6 months in jail for this, IMO I think he should get life. I just don't see how people can hurt an animal, it makes me sick to my stomach that people harm animals for fun.

Here is the preview on the episode I'm talking about:

2 comments: