Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's been a LONG time.

WOW I haven't posted on here in a couple of months, where has the time gone I ask myself! To fill you in on somethings, I started a job in June as a FULL TIME babysitter to 3 wonderful kids. Monday-Friday from 7:30AM-4:30PM, so you can see where I got off track from. Also in July, my parents came up to visit us in Alaska for the 1st time and I really enjoyed having them. And I believe they really enjoyed Alaska as well.

The summer has come and gone faster than I expected, but this "Summer" wasn't really much of a summer. It rained here for 31 days STRAIGHT, a new record for Anchorage, AK! SO there were days that we stayed inside a lot, and Bella got cabin fever a lot. Also, my husband is in Korea right now due to his job in The Air Force(duty calls) and he will be coming home soon. Me & the kids(animals) will be so happy about that...this house is to lonely without him here, and I know they miss him too!

Well that's a little update for now. HOPEFULLY I can keep up with this blog thing;)

No comments:

Post a Comment