Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Helped save a life=]

I am so HAPPY words can't even describe!! I was looking on craigslist in our local area and I saw an ad about a 1year old cat in the shelter and that he was going to be euthanized this coming Wednesday. And I was not about to let that happen!! I know I can't save all the animals but something about this kitty called out to me to help him get out. So I shared the link on my Facebook so all my friends that live here could see the ad and would want to adopt him!!


I was just hoping someone would get him before wednesday came! Well one of my friends who lives on base contacted me about wanting more information. And she said she would ADOPT HIM:)))) I feel as if I didn't post that ad about this little man that he might not have had a chance to live a happy life. So I'm thrilled that I helped save his life. And I really wish I could save all of the innocent animals out there, and it breaks my heart that I can't. But now I'm smiling knowing that I saved just 1 animal,
and hopefully more in the future.


image 1721664592-1

No comments:

Post a Comment