Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Best lotions...

Ok I've always thought I had a talent on beauty products...like knowing what is good & what is bad. So I've now thought I would like to share with my followers on what good products to use and the bad ones to toss out!

Sooo I'm starting off with some of the best lotions you can buy at the drugstores. Because living up here in this dry alaska air is hard on my skin=/ So I have to keep it moisturized as much as I can.


Giovanni Hydrate Body Lotion, $8.95

If you have sensitive skin & can never find a good smelling lotion...well try this!! Has a very yummy scent:)


Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Cream, $3.81

 

This body cream will transform your dull, dry skin into radiantly soft skin almost instantly!
 
 

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, $8.49

 

It has great, long lasting moisturizing ability and is not greasy!!
 

Eucerin Calming Crème, $7.99

 

This is the best in all aspects -- it's thick, rich, instantly absorbs, and keeps my skin from feeling the effects of winter itchies!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I use the Aveeno all the time....it really is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use baby lotion! lol. of course I suck though... I want to try aveeno though! :D

    ReplyDelete